What brings happiness?
What does it take for you to feel happy? For your heart to skip a beat and have a spring in your step?
Here are some quick tips that can help you feel HAPPY in your everyday life:
1) Your attitude makes you feel happy or unhappy. Always look at the bright side of things. Don’t let your mind dwell on negativity and difficulties. Learn to be happy. Look for the good in every situation, because there IS good in every situation. Sometimes we just have to look for it.
2) Think about solutions to the problem and not the problem itself. It’s hard to feel happy when you’re focused on problems all the time.
3) Listen to your favorite music. Get in your car, roll the windows down and crank up the music. Breathe in the fresh air!
4) Watch a funny TV show because it’s hard not to be happy when you are laughing!
5) Start each day with a devotion or read an inspirational article.
6) Pay attention to your thoughts. Whenever doubt or negativity creep in, push them out and replace them with positive thoughts.
7) Think about what you’ve accomplished and all that you have instead of looking at what you don’t have. Start each day with a grateful heart.
8) Do something every day that makes YOU feel happy. That pair of shoes you have your eye on? Go get them! Take a stroll along the beach or through the park. Be good to yourself.
9) Each day do something kind for somebody. Don’t wait for Random Acts of Kindness Day to do something nice.
10) Surround yourself with people who are naturally happy. Happiness is contagious.
11) Smile often. Make it a point to smile at every person you meet. A smile may be just what they need.
I would like to give a shout out to Remez Sasson over at Success Consciousness for a great article. Check it out at http://www.successconsciousness.com
Much happiness and health,